You’re pregnant. We’re here for you.
No judgments. No sermons.
We won’t tell you what to do.
Instead, we’ll match you with a caring, specially-trained, volunteer Friend who listens and helps.
And you don’t need to live locally. Many Friends even provide long-distance support for a woman, partner, or family member who faces an unplanned pregnancy — on the phone, through email, in texting, and on Skype. (If you or someone you know needs long-distance support, click here.)
Your Friend will …
- listen as you sort out your feelings and options
- give you information so you can make the best decision for you and your baby
- connect you with practical assistance like prenatal care, housing resources, legal aid
- stand by you for as long as you choose – no matter what
Because A Friend Loves at All Times.™
There’s no cost.
Our services are completely confidential.
If you’re a partner or family member of a woman who faces an unplanned pregnancy, we’re here for you, too.
Other ways we help
- Get pregnancy facts and information on fetal development.
- Considering abortion? Learn more about your options.
- Find out about services offered to pregnant women and families.
Don’t go through this alone. We care. And we can help.
You’ll talk with a caring counselor.
(703) 261-6370 in metro DC
Toll-free 1(844) 77BIRTH from anywhere
There is absolutely no obligation.
Just make the call. We’ll be a Friend.