One-on-One Pregnancy Support — No Matter Where You Live
Birthmothers Friends have served women who live …
- An hour away
- In the next state
- Across the country
- On another continent
How a Long-Distance Birthmothers Friend Can Help
Even though a Birthmothers Friend may not live near you, she can still help.
- Friends listen as you sort out your feelings and options
- Friends provide information so you can make the best decision for yourself and your baby
- Friends connect you with practical assistance in your area like prenatal care, housing resources, legal aid
- Friends encourage you
- Friends pray with you
Here’s How It Works
- You (or partner or family member) call our 24/7 helpline (toll-free at 1-844-77BIRTH), and speak with a caring Birthmothers call counselor.
- You share confidentially as much or as little as you choose. The call counselor explains how you can be matched one-on-one with a Birthmothers Friend, no matter where you live.
- You can decide to be matched long-distance with a Friend. The Friend will initiate contact within 24-48 hours.
- You choose how you wish the long-distance relationship to proceed, whether by phone, email, texting, Skype, or a combination.
If you or someone you know faces an unplanned pregnancy, contact us – no matter where you may live.
A Friend loves at all times … and in all places.